Wednesday, November 15, 2006

K-Fed's Classy and Tech Savy! He Communicates With Britney Through Shower Door



Rapper and noted prose stylist Kevin Federline, 28, took up his Sharpie and left behind a love note* on the shower door of his dressing room at the House of Blues in Chicago, where he performed November 8. The message, written the day after wife Britney Spears, 24, filed for divorce, reads:

  Today I’m a free man
Ladies look out
F--k a wife
Give me my kids B-tch!
--Kevin Federline

Wow K-Fed's a real poet. I dare not even try to compare myself with him but I wanted to write what I think K-Fed should have wrote on the shower! Here is my version:

Today I'm a broke man
Yesterday I was a kept man
Ladies look out
I'll be trying to whore myself out
For my next sugar mamma!
---K-Fed

  Source
|