Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wilmer is a Flirt

Lohan says ex flirted too much:- Los Angeles | June 29, 2005 11:40:19 AM IST  Los Angeles, June 29 : Actress Lindsay Lohan says she split with "That 70s Show" star Wilmer Valderrama because he flirted too much.

According to People magazine, Lohan, 19, told the Sunday Telegraph that Valderrama was a Casanova.

She said: "There'd be all these girls around, and he'd flirt with them, and I couldn't handle it. When we first broke up, I was hurt and bitter just because I didn't know how else to react."

Besides the dating issue, the actress who stars in the upcoming movie "Herbie: Fully Loaded", also answered pestering questions about her weight.

She said: "I was eating junk food and not working out and not being healthy. So now I work out and I eat healthier and I take care of myself."

Asked if she had received any warnings about the drastic drop in her weight, she added: "I was never on a crash diet because that's not what I do. I could never be one of those girls who throws up after eating. But I'm happy to have lost weight, and I'm working at keeping it off."

|