Friday, July 29, 2005

Linday looses herself

According to UK Female First, "Lindsay Lohan was confused throughout her relationship with first love Wilmer Valderrama. The beautiful actress said the 'That '70s Show' actor made her feel so insecure, she forgot who she really was. She revealed: "In the past, I was very insecure when I had a boyfriend. "Your whole life becomes about them, and you lose touch with your friends. When I got back with my friends I was more myself.". Meanwhile, Lindsay has thanked her drug-taking Dad for her clean-living life. The screen beauty claims she would never take cocaine after seeing how her father's addiction ruined her family. She revealed to Britain's B magazine: "If I hadn't witnessed my Dad, I may have gone a different route But I've seen how it literally tore my parents apart. "I've never taken cocaine I've seen my father and it messes your life up."
|