Friday, July 22, 2005

Lindsay Lohan has blamed her fluctuating weight on puberty. .

The sexy actress, who sparked concern last month after reportedly collapsing at her gym, also claims since turning 18 she decided to give up junk food - and started to lose weight. She revealed: "I haven't been on a crash diet I'm growing up and I just went through puberty a year ago - I'm 18 years old, give me a break. "When I was doing 'Herbie' I was working a lot and pushing myself, and then I got sick because I wasn't taking care of myself I was eating junk food and not working out and not being healthy So now I work out and take care of myself". The blonde star also said her family would never allow her to starve herself . She added in an interview with Britain's Bliss magazine: "My mother would kill me if I did anything stupid - trust me!".
|