Monday, August 22, 2005

Tara Reid at E! Wild on Tara Party and Tara admits she had fake boobs

According to UK Female First, "Tara Reid has confessed to having breast surgery. The 'American Pie' star has long denied going under-the-knife but has now admitted she has had her chest surgically enhanced.

She said: "I mean, everyone does it. I don't know why I'm the one who gets so much attention?".

Meanwhile, the sexy blonde has revealed she is desperate to fall in love and start a family. The star, famed for her love of partying, wants to meet Mr Right and have lots of children.

She said: "Eventually, I definitely want a family. If I didn't have a family, I would really be a heartbroken person. That is the most important thing I will ever do.

"I have so much love in my heart to give to someone one day, and I also want to be loved. I am crazy for kids.".

Tara, 29, says she wants at least three and dreams about one day being a happily married mother.

She added in an interview with Britain's OK magazine: "I want a bunch of children. I love the very idea of love, marriage and kids."
|