Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Everyone in Hollywood is a Man Whore or in Tori Spelling's case just a Whore



According to Page Six:

"Murray, who cheated on her (Bush) during their engagement (he hooked up with castmate Paris Hilton while filming “The House of Wax”), kept right on cheating after they wed. According to Us Weekly, “He cheats on her constantly and doesn’t even try to hide it.” Another cheater? A.J. DiScala, the hubby/manager of “Sopranos” star Jamie-Lynn DiScala, the magazine says. Meanwhile, Tori Spelling, who cheated on and left her hubby Charlie Shanian last week, has moved in with the object of her lust, actor Dean McDermott."

I mean what a bunch of followers you guys are. I will say it now I never liked that Chad Michael Murray. I didn't like him on that MTV show when they were filming the House of Wax. He seemed like the biggest prick to me. I will tell you though I am really shocked by A.J. DiScala I mean he cried at his wedding, I just don't get it. The grass is always greener on the other side huh boys? (By boys I am including Tori Spelling) I am very proud of Jamie-Lynn and Sophia for kicking their asses to the curb!

Source: Page Six
|