Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hi I am Home....

Oh my god. So I am checking out my favorite sites for photos and ran across this. I am not kidding I am just to the right of this photo. This was Friday night at the VIP area at Prive' I was dancing right to the right of Ryan Seacrest. He is real short like 4'11 I swear, we saw him earlier at Skybar/Nobu and then headed over to Prive' later. I was embarrassed to be snapping shots of Ryan but apparenty someone got this shot. Ryan was grinding all over the girl in the black halter.

Sightings in Sobe: Obviously Ryan Seacrest on Friday night at Nobu/Skybar and Prive'

Pharrell Willams at Nobu on Friday

Anna Kornikova at Skybar on Friday

What we did in Sobe:

Thursday hung out at our Hotel Pool we stayed at the Shoreclub awesome super fun. Went to a restaurant at our Hotel not Nobu some Tuscun place then headed over to Rokbar and Mynt. Fun drank way too much that night I think I was super excited to be there.

Friday went to Skybar saw Ryan Seacrest then headed over to Prive' awesome been there before but swear it is bigger now. Then went back to Shoreclub and then over to Mynt.

Saturday went to News Cafe for breakfeast/lunch delicious. Back to the Shoreclub pool hung out and had beverages all day with my friends and some guy named John. Hilarious day laughed all afternoon. Later got dressed headed over to Touch for dinner then after dinner drinks at Seti awesome place. Then headed over to Mansion which was crazy crowded and super big. Tons of different rooms very cool but almost overwhelming very big, crowded and loud. If you are in to crazy clubs though it is awesome. I can have a good time anywhere though.

Sunday headed over to the National Pool, very nice more chill then Shoreclub but everywhere in Sobe is nice. Had a ton of drinks there love drinking during the day in Paradise. Then met some people and Delano, hands down my favorite Hotel in Sobe. Had a couple of drinks there then had to leave to get primped for the evening. Went to Nobu for dinner very nice place food a little weird or maybe I just ordered the wrong thing I was looking for like Sushi in Roll format not what I got. I was kind of tipsy from drinking all day so probably my fault. Then went over to Amika they had this DJ there that was really cool. I really like techno house type music so I really enjoyed it. We were supposed to go to Nikki Beach but some people we met in Sobe wanted us to meet them at Amika so we did. Then I headed back to Skybar. I ended this night early if you call 3 am early Sunday was rough.

Of course I love South Beach try and go once a year. Everyone there is so nice friendly and laid back. I love South Beach and everyone you meet. Of course now I am bummed out back in Cleveland, Ohio a completely different scene. I might have to tart visiting Sobe 2x a year instead of only one. I will have a few pictures that I will post soon!
|