Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hurricane Wilma SUCKS!

So I was all excited for any of you that didn't know I was supposed to go to the wonderful, beautiful, South Beach Florida. A little place I like to call Disney World for adults. Oh I have such a glorious time in Sobe and this time was to be no different, I was actually hoping it might be a little crazier than usually just because I the crew I was rolling with and the fact it was Halloween weekend. So after MUCH consideration because of the recent Hurricane Wilma I have cancelled my trip. Instead I will be spending the weekend here in nice cold Cleveland, really there is no comparison.

However, the only thing that is making everything kind of OK is that my cousin throws a big Halloween party every year, I was a little bummed I was going to miss it this year (Sobe is totally worth it though) but now I can still go. However, I was a little uncertain as to what I would be, last year it was a Dark Angel (kind of fitting) the year before Girl Scout (totally fitting) and the year prior Space Girl ( I am outta this world).

So my biggest worry now is how can I find a great costume with so little time? Luckily I ran across a fabulous site that has given me numerous ideas to choose from, thanks What a F*cking Shame Boston for making this very difficult day a little brighter.
|