Monday, October 24, 2005

What has happened to Renee?

Someone recently wrote "what has happened to Renee" she looks terrible and continuely looks worse. I am not a fan of Renee Zellweger's. I used to like her when she first came out, pretty much in Jerry McGuire, hated everything else with her in it since then. She actually ruins movies for me, I think she hit a certain level in Hollywood and then started having that attitude. Also, it drives me crazy that almost every freaking picture she takes its of her with her back toward the camera and her head looking over her shoulder, what is that move? That alone would make me hate a person. Her voice is also like nails on a chalkboard, it is so annoying. Anyway she does look weird, she is super skinny yet her face it very round and puffy all the time, here are my theories on why Renee looks the way she does....

She is constantly sucking on a mouth full of Sour Patch Kids

I have heard she may be an Alcoholic which would explain why her face is all puffy

Botox could cause facial puffiness

Eating disorders

She is Insane, I don't know what Insanity has to do with looks but I would assume it would certainly have some kind of negative effect

Those are my theories, like I said I am not a fan of hers, really can barely stand to look at her at all.

Renee BEFORE not too bad Here....
Yikes Renee CURRENTLY looks like she eats?
|