Monday, November 14, 2005

Hmmm.... interesting....Kim Cattrall Sexual Intelligence

I miss "Sex and The City" so much. Of course I own every single season on DVD, but it is getting to the point now where I have seen every episode so many times, I need new episodes. I really hope at some point the girls get back together and reunite for another season, or another show comes out that can at least be comparable. Until then maybe Kim Cattrall's sexumentory will hold us over.

Tomorrow night on HBO, executive produced and presented by the Golden Globe Award-winning co-star of HBO's "Sex and the City", Kim Cattrall Sexual Intelligence is an adult documentary that explores the mysteries and origins of sexual desire, helping to explain what turns us on and why. Premieres Tuesday, November 15 at 10:30 p.m.
|