Thursday, December 01, 2005

LLo Needs a Tan...Pronto!

Poor Lindsay Lohan everytime I see her in a photo her nails are chipped. I think that just looks terrible and if I were Lindsay I would get a manicure nearly everyday. I mean if I could fit it in between stopping at Starbucks and shopping with Nicole Ritchie. So why oh why Lindsay are you so pale? I have seen you with a tan before so I know it is well within your reach. Please don't tell me now you cannot find the time to stop by the mystic tanner. I mean I have millions of pictures of you doing absolutely nothing. So if you know you are constantly being chased by photographers...I highly suggest never wearing this color again without a tan. Actually just never wear this color again, but please still work on that tan. I am blinded by this photo.

|