Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Jason from Laguna bares his backside

I know there are a lot of Jason fans, probably even more that would like to catch a glimpse of Jason's ass. Oh I love when people send me pictures, thank you so much for sending these to me. So I got an email that said.....

"I thought you might be interested in these pictures that were taken of Stephen and Jason at the Columbus, Ohio Laguna Event at the Nuthouse on Friday December 2. I thought you REALLY might be interested in the last picture of Jasons butt! I do not know what was going on in that VIP area but Jason was acting so strange. The bouncers said that Stephen was cool but Jason was causing a lot of drama (surprise! surprise!)"

Picture 1: Jason & Stephen


Picture 2: confirms Jason is in an orange shirt


Picture 3: confirms Jason's pants are hanging a little low


Picture 4: Jason's butt!!



|