Friday, January 06, 2006

Nick's Kinky Marriage Secret

According to People, [ Nick Lachey reveals in a new interview that he used to put on Jessica Simpson's shoes and walk around in them – "It was sort of a kinky thing we liked to get into," he tells Elle magazine."

Other revelations from Lachey, 32, in the post-marriage interview include him owning up to "typically (being) an overly sensitive person, I lay my heart out there too often." For instance, he tells Elle, "I've never been shy about crying. Sometimes we're so scared of our emotions that we rob ourselves."

Among his emotional admissions: He still thinks his ex is the sexiest woman he's ever seen. He's also a proponent of candid conversation ("I haven't even realized my full dirty talk potential," he claims) and expresses a degree of surprise over the marital breakup, blaming it in retrospect on "the exposure" the two had on their own MTV reality show, Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica.]

Source: People
|