Friday, January 13, 2006

Not that I care.... but for those of you who do..... Beverley Mitchell Engaged



Ok I never really got into the whole 7th Heaven thing. The only time I ever remember watching it,was one of my roommates in college at about 11:00 am in between classes would be watching it. I would beg and plead with her that this was the dumbest show ever (and I can handle some pretty dumb T.V.) but this was just torture. The show was a little too old fashion for me, call me crazy but I like the shows with a lot of sex, drugs, drama, I mean isn't that what entertainment is all about. Not some PG show with a Pastor and a bunch of his Brady Bunch children, that plot may have worked in the 70's but not now. Anyway 7th Heaven star Beverley Mitchell and her boyfriend, Michael Cameron, are engaged.

According to PEOPLE,
The pair, who are both 25 and have been dating for five years, got engaged on New Year's Eve in Colorado. "They really are a good fit for each other. Her friends and family are thrilled," a source close to the couple tells PEOPLE. Mitchell's engagement ring is a 3.5-carat yellow diamond by designer Louis Glick. This will be the first marriage for both the actress and Cameron, who plan to wed next year. Mitchell, who grew up in Arcadia, Calif., plays middle-child Lucy Camden on the WB drama, which debuted in 1996. She also has appeared on Quantum Leap, Melrose Place and in last year's horror flick, Saw II.

Source
|