Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Mischa Barton doesn't think she's sexy

The 'O.C.' star says she can't understand why men find her attractive because she doesn't consider herself a sex symbol. Mischa, who is dating rocker Cisco Adler, thinks her curvy co-star Rachel Bilson is far more desirable than her. "Rachel is way more overtly sexual than I am. I'm so tall and lanky. I think I'd be scared of having her voluptuousness. I like being understatedly sexual."

It is not the first time Mischa has played down her good looks. Last month, the brunette beauty admitted hates being beautiful.The actress confessed she can't stand the fact people judge her solely on the fact she has a pretty face and slim body - and feels she would be more liked if she had more flaws. She said at the time: "It kind of irritates me that I'm seen as this pretty face.

"People also say I'm too thin. The truth is pretty people aren't as accepted as other people. It comes with all these stigmas. It's like, 'She's pretty and thin, so she's got to have problems. She must be anorexic or depressed or bitchy.'"

Source and

Contango Records

|