Thursday, March 23, 2006

Jennifer Aniston Interview Vogue April 2006



Quotes from the interview....

Jennifer was asked to comment on her movie "Rumour Has It," she replied:

“The worst experience of my life, the worst experience, the worst film. It sounded like a great idea, an interesting backdrop for a romantic comedy. But it was never fleshed out, never fully realized. And for me personally, I was going through a horrible time. I wasn't at my best as an actor. I was unmotivated by it. Why talk about it? We can let that little train go by."

Hmmm interesting, Jennifer continued about her breakup and life in general:

"I don't watch TV anymore. Nothing. I have no interest in that Idol shit. Unfortunately the world is in such a state with this (Iraq) war and everything else that it's easier to look at the triteness of a celebrity break-ups. It's like, 'Ahh, relief.' It's an escape, rather like a daytime soap opera. There's nothing left to talk about and I'm just sick of everything about myself."

America's Sweetheart!

|