Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Carmen Electra's sex machine trouble

Carmen Electra could lose a lucrative cosmetics contract - after 'riding' a sex machine on the Howard Stern show CLICK HERE.

She is in trouble with Max Factor after straddling the gadget on Howard Stern's show, and claiming she could have had an orgasm from its vibrations.However, Carmen's antics did not impress bosses at the make-up giant, who previously issued her with a strict set of rules regarding her behavior. The actress, who is married to rocker Dave Navarro, is shocked at the company's reaction. She said: "I thought I didn't do anything wrong. "I didn't do anything vulgar. It was a chair, I sat on a vibrating chair."

She had appeared on the show to promote her new film, 'Scary Movie 4', but was coaxed by Stern into riding the machine, called a Sybian. After her experience, Carmen revealed to the DJ: "It feels great. I have to get one for the house. It's awesome. "This is the best thing I have ever felt in my life. I felt like I was going to take off." Max Factor have now confirmed the brunette's contract is under review following her outrageous actions.

Source: UK Female First
|