Monday, April 03, 2006

Eva longoria's Parker Revelations Stun Pals

Tony Parker's Friends Shocked By Longoria's Sex Comments. Basketball star Tony Parker's friends were shocked by his girlfriend Eva Longoria's candid comments in a US magazine regarding the intimate details of the couple's relationship. Parker claims his fellow-countrymen were puzzled as to why Longoria would reveal such private information to the public. Longoria told the April issue of Allure magazine she was the teacher regarding love in their relationship and that Parker had only been with one other woman before they began dating. Parker says, "Actually when I read it I didn't think it was bad. "My fellow Frenchies, all they talk about is sex,and they were like, 'Why is she saying stuff like that? Why is she talking about your private life and what happens in the bedroom?'" Longoria has since tried to clarify what she meant by her comments, saying Parker was actually the teacher in the bedroom and that he had only had been involved in one serious relationship before her. The Desperate Housewives star adds, "I never regret something I say. I regret how people perceive it.

Source: UK Female First
|