Wednesday, April 26, 2006

An Interview with Jo, from "The Real Housewives of the OC"



I've said it once and I will say it again, I am addicted to reality television! I barely even watch T.V. programs anymore. My two new latest obsessions come from the Bravo network. Johnathon and Real Housewives of The OC. Last night was probably the best most dramatic OC yet. I can't believe there is only one episode left. Here is an interview with Jo:

  • 1. How did you get involved in the production of Real Housewives of Orange County?
    I got involved with the show not out of choice but out of love. Slade went to a charity event one night and came home to me and said, "Guess what honey? We're gonna be on a television show!" I thought to myself, "You've got to be kidding me?!" I saw how excited he was even though I wasn't. So to continue proving to him that I love him, I did it.

  • 2. What was it like having cameras follow you around for several weeks?
    At first, it's really uncomfortable having cameras follow you around everywhere because you think to yourself, "Geez, what if I do something really dumb?" But that's just at first . . . after a few days or so, you don't even realize the cameras are there and I was able to be my true goofball self!!!

  • 3. When you feel like treating yourself to something special, what do you do?
    I like to go to Starbucks and buy, not a Tall, but a Grande Strawberry Frappucino with extra whipped cream. Then I like to come home and put candles all around my bathtub, bust out the yummiest smelling bubble bath I can find and twist open the nicest bottle of cabernet I can find.

    Read the rest: CLICK HERE

  • |