Thursday, May 25, 2006

Britney Expresses Her Feelings to Kevin ....by verse



Britney, whose marriage to Kevin Federline is reportedly on the rocks, wrote an angst-filled poem last week that spoke of “manipulation” and “sins of the father” — and several sources who read the words on her Web site believe they were directed at her rapper-wannabe hubby. It was quickly taken down shortly after posted last week but we had it CLICK HERE if you missed it. Well it is reportedly back on her site. Looks like she may have changed the last verse though...

“No more chains/ That you gave me/ Enough of pain/ Manipulation is the key,” read the poem in part. “They screw it in/ Because you’re naïve/You come to me now/ Why do you bother?/ Remember the Bible/ The sins of the father/ What you do/ You pass down/ No wonder why/ I lost my crown/ You don’t see me now/ You ask yourself why my crown is back/ And it’s way too high/ For you to be in my presence/ Especially my son/ You should bow down/ I’ve only just begun.”

Watch out K-Fed! Sounds like she is talking about you!

Source: MSNBC
|