Monday, May 01, 2006

Nicole Richie and Taryn Manning at Coachella Music Festival



What is that girl passing to Nicole?
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Someone from ONTD apparently had a run in with Ms. Richie and didn't have anything nice to say about her:

"Okay so I go every year to the Coachella Music Festival (both days, april 29 & 30th). April 30th: I got the VIP wristbands, and when I was going back into the VIP section at night, it's very crowded and it takes awhile and a whole lot of pushing and shoving because it's easier to sneak in with a big crowd at night. Well anyway...I didn't know I was standing right next to Nicole Richie until I realized her boney shoulder was pushed up against me, digging into my back..Once the line started to move more effectively she was surrounded by her friends asking her if she was okay. Me and my friend still standing waiting to get in, Nicole's boyfriend (or just some indie-dread lockish guy she was all over the day before) elbowed my friends boob by accident and The "boyfriend" was friendly enough to say sorry and my friend smiled. Nicole looked at my friend and rolled her eyes. The line eventually moved and once we were in Nicole ran off with her friends. Figures though, another friend of mine was talking with DJ AM (when they weretogether) at a Teen Vogue party and then once Nicole saw them she immediately ran over and pulled him away from her. Also I saw Nicky Hilton there and she looked terrible and still super orangy tan."

Source: ONTD
|