Thursday, May 11, 2006

Vince Reveals on Oprah: "Jennifer's great and I want kids on day"



Hollywood actor Vince Vaughn wants to have children, but has yet to discuss it with his girlfriend Jennifer Aniston. Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston in the scenes from ' The Break Up ' The Break Up co-stars continue to be coy about their relationship and Vaughn insists they aren't rushing into anything. And while the actor tells US chat show queen OPRAH WINFREY he loves to spend time with the former Friends star, he is keen to make light of rumours surrounding their reported wedding. He says, "Jennifer's great. She's just really smart and funny and easy to be with - very considerate. She's great. "I think (having children) takes a lot of focus, takes a lot of attention. I think it would be nice at some point to have a different priority. I think that time would come. But not any time in the near future for me. "No, I have not talked about having kids with Jennifer. First we have to have the $8 million wedding."

Source: Superior
|