Thursday, June 01, 2006

K-Fed Took a Shower for a Shoot

K-Fed is kinda creeping me out in these pictures. K-Fed showered is like a whole new person. He reminds me of Christian Bale in American Psycho. Freaky.

To promote his record release this August, rapper Kevin Federline, 28, submitted to a haircut, a shave and a wardrobe overhaul at a May photo shoot for Item magazine (out on June 5). After the makeover, he shared his philosophy on fatherhood, fame and fastfood.

On the public: "I should just put a bulls-eye on my back. If I stay home and take care of my wife and my kids, then I'm a loafer, not a good father. If I try to have a career, nobody thinks I am caring for my family. I can't win."

On rumors: "You'll never see that guy they say cheats or goes partying all the time. If I'm there and I'm out at a club, I am there for a reason. I am not there to mingle with women. All that shit is done to me. I did that when I was 21."

On his kids: "It's completely unfair when a child is brought into this world an now he's already looked at like a prince. My kids are going to have to learn what a real job is, what life is. You don't have it easy with me. Period....My kids are going to work at Taco Bell, dammit."

On his image: "I wish people would ask me about my career. Usually it's, 'How's the wife and kids?' Not that I mind; that's my pride and joy. But it would be nice for people to look at me like an artist. The day they judge me as an artist, a CEO, as somebody, not Britney Spears' husband, that's the day I am looking forward to."

On his media conspiracy theory: "The same day Dick Cheney shoots someone, they've got me on the cover of MSN [Web site]. It's life they're diverting attention from what's really going on."



Source: US Weekly
|