Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Please take a minute......



As most of you know I live in Cleveland. Well I received an email from a Clevelander about voting for him and his fiance for a Dream Wedding at Jacobs Field.... how sweet. I voted already and I figure if any of you are bored at work take a minute or two to vote for the happy couple. Here is the email and the link it only takes a second. Thanks!

My name is Mike Hatcher from Ohio. My fiancé and I are 1 of 3 finalists for the Cleveland Indians Dream Wedding at Jacobs Field.  We have worked very hard to get to this point and now need your help with votes to make sure we win.  Please visit the Cleveland Indians official website, then vote for Mike and Janet under fan forum in the wedding giveaway section.  The specific link is: CLICK HERE

|