Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Denise Richards' charity strip

Denise Richards is to bare all for charity. The former Bond girl - who previously stripped off for Playboy magazine in 2004 - will pose naked for the July issue of Jane to raise money for the Clothes Off Our Back foundation. She revealed: "I am not quite sure what I will be wearing. I think I will be wearing clear balloons. Jane has done this before, so I think it will be a pretty issue." Denise - who is currently dating rocker Richie Sambora - also insists she wasn't worried about shedding her clothes and instead of dieting for the shoot went on a romantic holiday.

Denise, the estranged wife of actor Charlie Sheen, said: "I ate my face off. I was in Europe having fun." The mother of two - who will feature in the No Prudes Allowed issue of Jane - has also revealed she gave advice to Brooke Shields after the birth of her child. She said in an interview with Entertainment Tonight: "I told Brooke she would lose the weight quickly the second time. I think it's due to having to chase a 1-year-old around." The Clothes Off Our Back foundation hosts numerous online auctions of celebrity outfits to benefit various children's charities.

Source

|