Thursday, July 13, 2006

Does Hilary Swank have a New Man?



Hilary Swank was spotted poolside under the sun with a shirtless man Sunday afternoon, reported to be her agent John Campisi.

The two spent a few hours at an LA hotel's pool deck talking, enjoying the sun and taking a dip in the hot tub.Swank's relationship with actor Chad Lowe has been in the news lately after last week's Vanity Fair interview, where she revealed that Lowe's "substance-abuse problem" was partly to blame in the pending divorce. The two-time Oscar winner tells the magazine Lowe is "sober now," saying "I'm really proud of his sobriety."

This week fuel has been added to the fire as The National Enquirer reports that Chad's father, Charles Lowe, is "irate" over Hilary's comments to Vanity Fair. He told the Enquirer "I know my son very, very well and I thought I knew Hilary very, very well. I am very disappointed."

Source: TMZ

|