Friday, July 28, 2006

An Interview With "The Girls Next Door"



TVGuide.com: Holly, you're still Hef's No. 1 gal? Any plans to cede the throne?
Holly: No, although I have to admit that Bridget and Kendra have better rooms that I do. [Laughs] They have their own rooms with awesome bathrooms and huge-ass closets. I share a room with Hef, where I'm, like, stuck in a corner.
Bridget: Holly gets barely a closet to herself!

TVGuide.com: How much room could Hef's robes take up?
Holly: Oh, you don't even know. He has every color of satin pajamas, and like six or seven of each one, and they're all lined up, color-coordinated. [Laughs]

TVGuide.com: Holly, your E! bio says you don't hit the gym but instead get your workout "in the bedroom." Let me play naive here and ask, "Whatever does that mean?"[Girls laugh]
Holly: It is what it says; I'll be in bed at night and all of a sudden...! But I'm starting to work out more in the gym.
Kendra: Yeah, I've seen her in the gym lately!
Holly: I'm inspired because Hef has hinted that I might be able to remodel the gym. The very thought of that has got me interested!

READ THE REST CLICK HERE

|