Friday, July 14, 2006

A New Fun Blog Site: Sex on My Desk



The excerpt is from a new blog site I stumbled upon called Sex on My Desk now for Sexual Healing Trivia:

  • Yes, it was good for me... Now call 911
    Every year 11,000 Americans injure themselves while trying out bizarre sexual positions.

  • Bring it on home, Jimmy Choo
    37% of all women prefer shoe shopping to sex.

  • Obviously you haven’t met my ex
    Chimpanzees hold the record for the fastest quickies. Sexual intercourse can last as few as three seconds.

  • But she’d tip over…?
    If she were life sized, Barbie's measurements would be 41-19-32.

  • And it made a heck of a mochaccino
    The first automatic vibrator was invented in 1869. It ran on boiling water and was steam powered.

    Talk about conversation starters...

    Check it out: Sex On My Desk

  • |