Thursday, September 07, 2006

Nicole Richie on the "Tyra Banks Show"



If there's two things Nicole Richie hates more than Paris Hilton it's the paparazzi and the attention put on her weight. In an interview airing on "The Tyra Banks Show" next Tuesday, Richie addresses both thorns in her side. "It's horrible, especially when you're trying to do something about it [her weight] and you have just so many eyes watching you and people talking about you," says the extremely thin "Simple Life"-er.

With so much attention put on her fluctuating pounds, the paparazzi are inevitably going to be snapping pics, regardless of where she is. While she may not mind the shutterbugs all the time, it's a whole different story when it comes to the beach or restaurants.

"It's summer, everyplace to go eat you obviously eat outside ... I'm not eating for the cameras, I live in LA, I do what I normally do," says Richie, adding "What really bothers me is when I go to the beach because when I go to the beach, they want me in the swimsuit."

Source
|