Monday, October 30, 2006

Lindsay may have had an issue with food, but her Sexual Appetite is just Fine!



There has never been anything wrong with Lindsay's sexual appetite. The wild child has had a string of dalliances with celebs like John Lennon's son Sean, Bruce Willis, Leonardo DiCaprio, Colin Farrell, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Jared Leto and Joaquin Phoenix.

She confesses: "Sex And The City changed everything for me because those girls would just sleep with so many people. And that's me. I'm not dating just one person.

"It is the variety of partners everyone likes, especially at my age. I'm like Angelina Jolie, taking on lovers. I don't need a steady relationship.

"I mean if the sex is bad, the relationship's not going anywhere. Anyway, I don't even think I have had my best kiss yet." Most recently seen out on the town with American millionaire restaurateur Harry Morton, 25, Lindsay admits: "I have only been in love once and that was with Wilmer.

"But the timing was bad. And there were all these girls around. He would flirt and I couldn't handle that. I couldn't trust him.

"My mum's going to kill me for talking about sleeping with people—but if I'm going to give my body to someone, I'd rather them not be with other people. It's very old-fashioned.

Source

|