Monday, October 16, 2006

Miller Denies Bar Tantrum

Model/actress Sienna Miller has slammed reports she threw a tantrum when she was removed from a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania bar because she didn't have any identification. Young's Tavern owner Penny Folino told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette the Alfie beauty, 24, ignored doorman Dan Kovacs' request for ID at the entrance and ordered a vodka tonic, before she was asked to leave. Folino told the newspaper, "Sienna ripped off her hat and said, 'I am Sienna Miller. I am a famous actress!' That's what she did. She was basically throwing a temper tantrum." Employees of the drinking spot claim Miller waited outside for 30 minutes, but bouncers refused to let her enter unless she could prove she was over 21 - the legal drinking age. In a statement, Miller says, "I wholeheartedly refute the allegations that I in any way acted in an inappropriate manner when asked for identification at this bar. I was asked to provide ID, and since I didn't have any with me, I was told I couldn't be served and asked to leave. I had no problem with this and my family and I left calmly without any further exchange of words." Folino stands by her claims, saying, "I can't compete against a famous actress, but I can tell you one thing - I'm not a liar - she is."

Source

|