Monday, November 27, 2006

Cat Fight! Lindsay and Paris



Last night Lindsay told paparazzi agency X17 that Paris Hilton hit her arm. They have a video of her showing a faint bruise on her inner arm and saying the Paris was at a party at Lindsay’s friend’s house and that “she hit me with a drink and poured it all over me, and it hurts and it’s not OK.”

Lindsay also had this to say, "I don’t want the tabloid attention, I don’t want to be followed around, leave me alone, don’t photograph me, don’t photograph my Firecrotch, I just want to live my life in private, I JUST WANT TO ACT."

Lindsay was snapped by the paparazzi while shopping at Planet Blue in Malibu yesterday, but was mighty pissed when they all bailed to get shots of Paris and Britney, who arrived together 45 minutes lately.

x17

|