Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Courtney Love Dropped Acid at the age of 4



Courtney Love has revealed she took LSD when she was just four-years-old.

The singer, the widow of late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, insists taking the hallucinogenic drug at such a young age had improved her mind. Courtney, 42, told Rolling Stone magazine: "Because I was given acid at four, I think my mind was freed."

The wild rocker also spoke about selling part of her stake in Nirvana's music for $50 million dollars.

She said: "Before that, I'd saved $4,000. We were almost ready to apply for food stamps. I sold 25 percent of the music to a guy named Larry Mestel who's been great, fucking great. Some of his ideas are a little cheesy. The last thing we want is 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' selling Coca Cola.

Source

|