Monday, December 11, 2006

A Dazed and Confused Matthew McConaughey

Matthew McConaughey was hit by a surfboard Down Under, then asked beachgoers for directions back to his California home. The actor reportedly hit the waves in a break from filming a new movie in Australia. But he was struck by another surfer, and got a bump on the head. When he emerged from the water he appeared groggy, and asked a group of men which was his Malibu home was.

The New York Post reports: "Another surfer's board accidentally hit him upside the head. "The actor staggered out of the water and asked some Aussie beach dudes for help to get home, to Malibu." McConaughey, 37, then said: "I thought I was in California. I forgot I was in Australia until you guys talked to me." McConaughey was filming action adventure Fool's Gold with Kate Hudson and Donald Sutherland on Queensland's Gold Coast. A spokesman for the star did not return calls.

Source
|