Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Cosmopolitan Magazine Honors Nick Lachey as Fun Fearless Man of the Year



In today's episode of Celebrity High School, Carmen Electra totally blanks freshmeat dweeb Nick Lachey . "We went to the School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati together," she told NY Daily News at Cipriani yesterday. "I don't actually remember him in school, because he's a couple of years younger than I am. It's so funny! [But] I'm really proud of him, and I always have to root for the hometown boys."

Well, he remembers your. "Oh yeah, definitely," Lachey said at Cosmopolitan's Fun Fearless Male Awards, where he was being honored. "She was kind of the subject of many young boys' admiration when I was in school, and I was certainly one of those boys. She didn't become good-looking late in life; she's always been good-looking. I definitely remember her.



Source
|