Monday, January 15, 2007

Hayley Duff Should Talk.....



Ok here's me sticking up for Jessica because I just absolutely loathe Hayley Duff. According to Janet Charlton's Hollywood:

There's nothing we like better than a celebrity making fun of another celebrity. Napolean Dynamite's Hayley Duff and a girlfriend were browsing in Beauty Collection in Sherman Oaks when they came upon a display of Jessica Simpson's clip-on hair extensions. Hayley squealed "Will you look at that POUT in every picture - trying SO hard to look sexy!" and she stuck out her lower lip and mimicked Jessica's mouth. They both laughed and Hayley picked up a shank of the fake hair and held it to her head "How could she put her NAME on something like this?" "For the MONEY, that's how!" the friend informed her, as they walked away giggling.

In Jessica's defense I have seen her clip on extensions just recently at the hairdressers. Honestly, not so terrible. I have seen them in people's hair and they looked pretty decent. I have seen girls walk around in alot less flattering hair extensions! So put a sock in it Hayley, remind me again why you're famous?

Source
|