Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Jennifer Aniston's People Magazine Interview

Jennifer Aniston has never much cared for tabloids – where, as she puts it, "people are ruthless and cut-throat and will stop at nothing." But she had a blast visiting that world for TV. In an exclusive interview, Aniston, 38, talked to PEOPLE about her guest role as a magazine editor on Courteney Cox's Dirt, the show's much fussed-over kissing scene (Aniston's character is gay) – and those real-life tab reports of plastic surgery:

You guest-star on the season finale of Dirt as a lesbian. What was it like working with Courteney again?
We had a ball. It was completely fun. I forgot just how much fun we have together in the work world.

So what about that kiss between you and Courteney?
It was touted as a passionate lip-lock. It's a good-bye kiss. I don't honestly think people want to see Rachel and Monica have at it.

Did you two laugh when it became such a big deal?
Of course! I think I won a bet. I told Courteney, "How many days will it take to come out? 'Lesbian kiss! Lip-lock!' " It was a record: about a week.

Currently the tabs are having a field day over rumors about plastic surgery – your nose, your boobs. What's going on?
(Laughs) It's funny. I had [a deviated septum] fixed – best thing I ever did. I slept like a baby for the first time in years. As far as all the other [rumors], as boring as it sounds, it's still mine. All of it. Still mine. They're still gonna run before and after pictures ... Short of letting everybody have a feel, I don't know what else to do. I really am pretty happy with what God gave me.

What gives you the most joy right now?
Beginning a new day. When you see what else is going on on the planet, it's pretty hard not to go, "Wow, thank you."

Source

Labels:

|