Thursday, January 25, 2007

Jessica's New Pizza Hut Commercial



Come February 4 -- aka Super Bowl Sunday -- Jessica Simpson will be seen during the big game, but during the hugely popular commercial breaks rather than on the field! For the fourth year in a row, Jessica will appear in a commercial for Pizza Hut. "I'm so happy to be working with Pizza Hut again," Jessica says. "The last shoot I had so much fun." Jessica, who sports a skin-tight red dress and plenty of bling in the commercial, reveals what popular product she'll be pushing in the ad. "I know everyone was really upset when the Cheesy Bites went away, as was I," she explains. "Now they're back and I'm happy to help them."

In this year's ad, Jessica goes glam and struts the red carpet; before the camera rolls, she says, "I got to put a little pop in my walk!" After the long shoot, Jessica is pleased with the results. "I think that it went awesome," she says. "I think I'm going to go have some more Cheesy Bites, to be honest with you!"

Source
|