Thursday, January 11, 2007

Jolie Reveals "Shiloh Was Not Planned'

Angelina Jolie has revealed that, despite her love of motherhood, she did not intend to conceive a child with Brad Pitt. "I wasn't planning on getting pregnant," she said, before joking: "I'm the one that got knocked up. Speaking in an interview with UK Elle magazine, the mum-of-three explained that at the time her new beau was more intent on having a child than she was. "Some men have kids when they're not ready and some men know they want to take it seriously and wait until they're absolutely ready," she said. "You could say Brad changed me." The 31-year-old went on to say she loved her two adopted youngsters Maddox and Zahara just as much as her new baby. Angelina confessed that the difficult start her first two children had in life made her feel a special sympathy for them."I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much," she said. "Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable." And it would seem the Hollywood couple are intent on making sure their young charges have plenty of brothers and sisters. "We definitely want a very big family," she said. "It might seem crazy to build it so quickly, but if we're going to have ten kids, we'd like to raise them while we're young." And Brad appears equally as happy to aim for a large brood. "I have three kids now and next year I'll have six then nine," he said recently. "We're looking for a soccer team - I want to compete in the next World Cup!" Source
|