Thursday, February 08, 2007

Cisco Adler Talks About his Low Hangers



Cisco Adler and Mischa Barton are still together, according to his rep, despite reports that the actress dumped her beau over a nude photo of him that surfaced last month. "They are fine – very happy together," a rep for Contango Records, the label that handles Adler's band, Whitestarr, tells PEOPLE.

But that's not to say that Barton, 21, was thrilled when the revealing picture emerged on the Web site ParisExposed.com – a situation that Adler, 28, refers to as "Ballgate" in a new interview. "Mischa wasn't too excited, to say the least," Adler tells the New York Observer in Wednesday's issue. "I think it was actually worse for her than for me in some ways. So yeah, I'm gonna try to keep my pants on from now on."

In addition to the photo, ParisExposed.com displayed other items belonging to Paris Hilton that had been obtained when the contents of a storage unit she'd rented were auctioned off. (After Hilton, 25, sued the site's owners, a judge ordered it to be temporarily shut down.)

"Paris' s--- got stolen, and somehow she had a picture of me naked in there," Adler explains to the Observer. "That's Paris Hilton to you." But Adler himself is unfazed. "I think it's pretty rock 'n' roll. You know, if it was like yesterday I would've freaked out, but then I looked at the picture and I was like, 'Oh, that's from like 2001. Whatever.' "

Barton's rep was not immediately available for comment. To view the NSFW picture Click Here

Source
|