Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Courteney Cox in Redbook



Courteney Cox is the covergirl of the newest issue of Redbook and shared her perspective on motherhood and celebrity. Here are some highlights from the article:

Courteney on whether motherhood surprised her: "I don't think so. Every day is new and exciting, but a surprise? No. I have a lot of nieces and nephews, and I know how adorable they can be. I assumed the love would just happen when you have a child, and it did. So maybe the big surprise for me has been how attached I am. I thought I would be the kind of mom who would be able to go away for a weekend and I'm not. I've only spent one night away from Coco. I need to see her. Everyone needs to see their child, but I really don't even go away without her. I don't know at what age I'm gonna be okay with that, but right now, I really can't imagine it.



Courteney on whether she would allow daughter Coco to get into show business: "No! If she wants to do it when she's 18, that's ok. That's how old I was when I started, with commercials and two days on 'As the World Turns."

Courteney on what kind of father hubby David Arquette is: "An amazing one. David takes Coco on adventures. He dances with her. He does her hair. He's a really hands-on, fun dad."

Courteney on her fave accessory: "A great pair of sunglasses -- I always love Chanel glasses. And a purse. Right now I'm carrying a Stella McCartney bag. Oh, and a great pair of shoes. That's a hard question 'cause you need all three of them, really."

Source
|