Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Kirsten Dunst Breaks Down at The Oscars

She may have looked cool and collected on the red carpet, but Kirsten Dunst had a mini-meltdown at the Academy Awards on Sunday night. Us Weekly bumped into the actress when she left the theater for a bathroom break, and she sang the praises of her seafoam Chanel number. "I love this dress,” she told Us. “Isn't it pretty?" But at some point while in the bathroom, she seemed to have changed her mind. After returning to the theater, she tugged anxiously on her dress. "I don't feel really relaxed,” she told her female companion. “I don’t want to spill water on this dress or you can see through it.” The 24-year-old actress then began to fret about taking the stage later to present the Academy Award for Best Screenplay. “I want to get this over with so I can go relax,” she told her friend. “I can't f--k up my speech. I am presenting Best Screenplay and it will be career suicide if I f--k it up! I really need water. I just want to get out of here already!" Kirsten has never been a huge fan of the Oscars. Two years ago on the red carpet, Us overheard the star whisper to her publicist, “I hate this.”
|