Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Selma Blair's Got a New Man

Selma Blair has got a man. A Hot Man.

Though Blair stepped out solo in London to attend pal Marc Jacobs’s fashion show and afterparty on Friday, she left her boyfriend in good hands.

“He’s at home watching my dog,” Blair said with a laugh. “I’m just here for the show. I just got here and I'm going home tomorrow. I’ll see him then.”

Blair, 34, says she met the 27-year-old Felker, whom the actress decribes as a writer, “through friends,” though she’s “not really sure” of the time frame.

One thing is for sure: Blair won’t be debuting her romance with Felker at Sunday’s Oscars parties. “I’ll be sitting at home with my boyfriend watching it,” Blair said. “I’ve gone every year to the Vanity Fair party but I’ve taken some time off acting, so I think it’s time to take time off from showing up at acting events.”

Blair finalized her divorce from husband of two years, Ahmet Zappa, last December.

|