Thursday, March 29, 2007

Gisele Bundchen Gets Nasty with Moynahan



Gisele gave an interview to Hello maggie in which she describes what would be her “greatest achievement.”

“Everybody is different,” she said. “But for me, having a family will be my greatest achievement.     “When you have a family that you can raise the way your parents raised you then I think you have succeeded. I have that dream.”

Then it gets nasty . . . .

“I don’t know when it’s going to happen,” Gi continues. “Everything in life has to be planned. I’m very old-fashioned. I believe in being married and going to your husband and saying ‘Let’s have a kid.’ ”

Well! I think we know who didn’t do any of that - Bridget! As you know, Moynahan announced several weeks ago that she is pregnant with Tom’s first child and that she got in the family way several weeks before they broke up. The baby is due in July.

Source
|