Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mischa Barton Parties Till She Pukes!



Mischa Barton doesn't let a little vomit ruin a good time.

This much was evident Thursday night when the 21-year-old actress hit the NYC hotspot The Anchor at 10:30 p.m. with pals Jamie-Lynn Sigler, 25, and Kirsten Dunst, 24, and celebrated to the point that she made herself sick. "They were partying, going crazy," an onlooker said. "At one point Mischa suddenly ran out the door and threw up outside. Jamie-Lynn ran outside after her, but it wasn't a big deal. They were laughing."

The witness added: "They just went back inside and continued to party." The trio left after 3 a.m.

Hmmm that is strange because I thought Mischa preferred reading to partying? Mischa said a few days ago, "I know I look the part and people used to come up to me in the street and talk to me as if I was a crazy party girl. "But I don't go out clubbing because that whole scene is too claustrophobic. "I'm always being associated with the other girls (Paris Hilton), but we're not in the same crowd and it seems strange that just because we're all young actresses, people should lump us together. "I have only met Paris once, and that was in passing. "I actually spend my evenings with a good book."

Source
|