Monday, May 14, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Agrees to On-Screen Sex

Lindsay Lohan has agreed to have sex on screen to prove that she is a "great actress". Lohan had sworn against on-screen sex multiple times in the past, but Chris Silverston, the director of her new movie 'I Know Who Killed Me', persuaded her to change her mind - based on getting the critical recognition that Lindsay craves.

In the movie, Lohan plays a stripper who is kidnapped and has both legs amputated. Lindsay told Nylon Magazine:

“Chris Siverston is a fucking genius. We made a deal that I will do any film he wants me to do.
“At first I was like ‘I can’t do this, I’m getting my leg cut off. I don’t want to look like that in scenes, I want to look decent!"
“I wanted to do this movie so people can see that I’m a fucking actress and I’ve been doing it forever and it’s about time people see that. It felt so good to really get to act.”

Judging by how many times Lindsay said "fucking" in this interview, I can tell that she is totally ready to be taken seriously as an actress with her first big amputee sex scene. I just hope that Linz remembers to brush off all the coke dust off her body before she shoots the scene.

Source

|