Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Did Jolie do Brad?


Brad and Jolie
Originally uploaded by Bricks and Stones.
Jolie does an interview in June's issue of Marie Claire. Here's what she had to say about him...

"I think the world of him," says Angelina about Brad. "We got on great." But when asked point blank if they had sex, she replies, "Absolutely not ... To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive. I could not, could not, look at myself in the morning if I did that."

Hmmm. Interesting I am not sure I believe that especially because of that hotel incident. I believe they were making such animalistic sounds that an employee of the hotel had to come to their room at 2:30 am to make sure everything was alright. I believe that may have been after Jennifer Aniston filed for divorce so maybe that time doesn't count to Jolie.

June cover marie claire
Originally uploaded by Bricks and Stones.

|