Monday, September 12, 2005

What ever happened to Amanda Peterson?



So "Can't Buy Me Love" was on about 20 times this weekend. I was sick most of the weekend so maybe watched it 4 times. I use to love this movie, obviously I still kind of do. While I was watching though I couldn't believe what a babe Patrick Dempsy turned out to be and then I thought what ever happened to Amanda Peterson aka. Cindy Mancini? I was able to locate two theories....

About Amanda Peterson
She made some movies and tv series in the years after "Cant buy me love" like: Love and Betrayal, Listen to Me, Posing: Inspired by Three Real Stories (... aka I Posed for Playboy, Hell Hath No Fury, Fatal Charm) and in 1995 her last movie Windrunner after which she disappeared...

Rumour #1
"Amanda is currently happily married and residing in the beautiful Napa Valley with her husband, David Hartley and their son Jonathon and daughter Katie."

Rumour #2
"Unfortunately Amanda's life isn't as glamouros as it used to be. She has an 18 month old daughter who was removed from her custody briefly a year ago due to Amanda breastfeeding her while she was doing drugs. Her ex-boyfriend, the baby's dad, was arrested for domestic violence against her. She also has a mental illness diagnosis. She had a lot going for her, but couldn't keep up with the lifestyle."

Which is right I don't know. If any of the rumours...

|