Saturday, November 19, 2005

Lindsay Lohan Fake Boobs / Real Boobs Debate

You guys are hilarious! Obviously, I can see all posts so I have been following this since yesterday, but there has been a very heated discussion about whether or not Lindsay Lohan had a boob job. To view the heated discussion CLICK HERE

There was an article in US Weekly (June 2004) that showed that Lindsay Lohan did get a boob job - they show a picture from April 22, 2004 where she has very small/no breasts and then a picture from May 6, 2004 where her breasts are enormous and about 8 inches tall. It has also been stated that you can see scar tissue forming around her breasts.

I still don't know for sure, it could be weight gain/weight loss. I mean when I loose weight the first thing that goes are my boobs, and I literally can go from a "C" to a "B" in a matter of months. It happens to me all the time I think I have almost every size bra, I never know what one is going to fit. So not totally sure, but just thought I would share the info.



|