Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dr. 90210's Wife Hayley Rey weighs 88lbs!

On the previews for next week's Dr. 90201 on the E! channel, Dr. Rey's wife Haley says she is down to 88 LBS! On Haley Rey's online site which can be viewed by CLICKING HERE she explains why she is so tiny.....

" I actually do not exercise very much at all. However, I eat often throughout the day and only very small portions. I never, ever finish my plate and always let myself be a little bit hungry. I actually hate the feeling of being full! The trick that works for me is not really watching what I eat but the actual portion of it. If I eat dessert, I usually just eat a couple of bites. I like a lot of variety, so I'll have a small salad, a few bites of the main meal (usually meat and vegetables or pasta) and a few bites of dessert, and that's all. Then a couple of hours later I'll have a yogurt or a piece of cheese. Eating tiny portions all day has always been the way I eat and it seems to work!"

Source
|